[My work] Boss USB hub



It's my personal work in order to make my dream come true, biting my boss!!

“Kelvin, please copy the file from this flash disk and finish it.” My boss is always asking me to do a lot of jobs. 
So I designed this so that when I put the flash disk into the Boss Hub it is just like using a hammer to hit my boss’ head. That way I can release my pressure and anger immediately. The flash disk is designed like hammer and the hub is patterned on your boss’s head or anyone whose head you don’t like. Using a hammer to hit the boss will make me happier. 
In addition, I designed another Boss Hub where the mouse is a USB module and baby comforter is flash disk. ”Boss, this is the file you need and please don’t shout at me.” I say in my mind.




































留言