[My work] Product Evolution Project

     It’s my Product Evolution project. There are two parts in this project. One is group work we present history, comparison of all kinds of container and evolution. The other is individual work we design what is the next generation stuff of existent product we chose. Our group title is pickles like gherkin and chili jam.
     I chose the jar for spicy sauce from IKEA. When we use chili jam in restaurant, it is very easy to get hands dirty and make chili container oily outside. So I have an idea to reduce steps between using process and prevent whole bottle clean. My concept is using ball joint combine lid and spoon together. When use spoon to take some chili, also open the lid. It’s very convenient and health to use this container. 

final model

original one

sketch for explosion


ball joint

spoon & ball joint

product

lid & spoon



留言