[Digital]Sony Ericsson X8


My iphone3 is broken last week. Unfortunately, I need to buy a new mobile phone. 
My best choice of course is iphone4 but I think I will buy it after I go back Taiwan. 
Therefore, I bought SE X8 to replace. Why X8? I thought it is beautiful and simple. 
Its OS is Android 2.1. I already wanted to try Android OS for a long time. 
In addition, I want to compare Apple and Android. 
So X8 is my best choice (price is my main consideration).

In front of X8, there are three keys on it-menu, home and back. 
That’s because Android need these keys to achieve its function.
Sony Ericsson X8
 
 
Nowadays, SE’s package is always designed smaller and green that they want to use less material.
package













 
3.2 megapixel camera no AF is built in back of X8. 
The back housing is a battery cover and no locking structure just uses flexible of plastic. 
The panting is different to front cover which is matt texture but back cover is polish texture 
and pearl panting.
back of X8













 Attractive Sony Ericsson logo
logo













Speaker and lanyard
back













So far, using Android OS haven’t made me confuse or difficult on use. 
Just one point of my experience, I need to do one or two more steps than iPhone to same function. 
There are not much more apps than Apple but it is increasing. 
I think Android will be more and more well in mobile phone and tablet.

留言