[My Design]Final project (sketch part)

The final project in BIAD started since April this year. I want to research how could product make pleasant experience to office worker. I want to create some emotional feedback which can give work with office accessories.
Firstly, I drew some sketches to present my ideas. I thought that city which most workers converge maybe is a good starting point for this project.
first idea 01

In the beginning, I want to design some units for city base. Worker can organise his work file, documents or accessories with every little unit to let the desk be clean and tidy. So I thought building built on the city to be a form direction.
當初的概念從最多上班族的城市為發想概念,希望上班族能向城市的規畫者一樣,將自己的辦公環境整理成自己想要的整齊 擺置, 將辦公周邊產品都成為一棟棟的辦公大樓,車子將是分隔小東西的零件,蓋出屬於自己的城市

first idea 02
After first idea sketch, I started to make some rough model to check my ideas but  I found I didn't put emotional feedback inside my products. There is no soul in my stuffs. Worker won't be happy with my office accessories.
但在製作草模實驗後,發現我當初想要的情感回饋並沒有設計在此專案內,所以我從頭開始尋找我當初的情感
first rough model
Then, I restarted again from divergence and convergence. I decided four office accessories designed with interaction eventually. I would make them like a kit which can be organised by user.
最後我決定一樣在以城市概念的基礎上,設計四樣辦公室最常用的產品並賦予他們有個多的情感回饋,意思是當使用者在使用這些產品時,不是除了享受他們所給予的功能,而是更了解產品與使用者之間的關係,更能創造轉移使用者情感的方式,使上班族有心情有動力繼續在他的工作上
second idea 01
second idea 02
second rough model

After all decisions about products, I need to make model for final show to present my concept.

留言